43 Charity Shops; 26 years in Charity Retailing and over 26 years helping disadvantaged children and young people in Romania with all that we do!
You will join a vibrant busy charity retail environment where no two days are the same and the local community is at the heart of everything that we do.
We are recruiting for a full-time Assistant Manager to join our New Malden Charity Shop's vibrant team of employees and volunteers as soon as possible.
The Assistant Manager’s main duty is to support the Shop Manager and team in the effective running of the shop. As Assistant Manager your duties will include:
- Creating and maintain a welcoming ambience
- Sorting Donations
- Steaming clothes
- Shop Displays
- Till and Cash handling
- Manual Handling
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
- Dealing with customer issues and queries effectively
- Networking with customers and the local community
- Following the Company’s Policies and Procedures